1. Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (“flash cookies”) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- to target your marketing and advertising campaigns
2. Information collected
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our web site, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information.
In certain circumstances, we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
3. Consent for cookies
- On the first occasion, a pop-up will ask the user to consent by clicking a checkbox. This preference will then be stored for the future.
- the fact that you have visited our website.
Cookies and similar technologies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third-Party Cookies: (Name of Cookie— Owner — Purpose)
- Google Analytics – Google – to track website traffic and utilisation,
- Facebook Audience – Facebook – to build remarketing lists for use on Facebook,
- MailChimp – to track campaigns – to build remarketing lists for use on MailChimp,
- Instagram – Instagram – to build remarketing lists for use on Instagram.